Hello, everyone! It’s Josie and today I’m going to share with you some things to do in summer when you’re bored- because we all wait for summer then don’t know what to do when it’s here.
- Create a blog! If you’ve been putting it off, now is the perfect time.
- Come up with a bucket list. It can be simple yet fun, like having s’mores or going to the beach, or crazy and adventurous, like going zip-lining or having a nerf war. You can see mine here.
- Re-decorate your room. You have plenty of time, go surf Pinterest for some cool ideas!
- Have a night in. Invite your friends and have a spa night, movie night, or game night.
- Scrapbook. This is a big project, perfect for summertime.
- Try out the blogging scavenger hunt at Clara’s Craft Corner.
- Learn/Practice an instrument, when you actually have three hours a day to spend practicing.
- Go to a summer camp. Whether it’s a day camp or a full eight weeks, summer camp is great for anti-boredom. I’m going on to a WyldLife camp this year and I’m so excited!
- DIY like crazy. I mean, seriously, there are so many DIYs and so little time.
- Write a book. Now’s the time when you don’t have school to get in the way. In fact, Camp NaNo starts in a few days!
Still bored? A video coming out soon on my channel has 60 more ideas for you to check out!
P.S. MKZ, it’s been a while since we’ve heard from you. We’re quite worried. If you’re reading this, please call in. (Don’t text, so we know it’s you.)