I got nominated for the Blogger Recognition Award from AGD Time. I really wanted this, so thank you.
1. Select 15 other blogs you want to give the award to. Do some digging if you must! Find those blogs. You cannot nominate yourself or the person who has nominated you.
2. Write a post to show off your award! Give a brief story of how your blog got started, and give a piece or two of advice to new bloggers. Thank whoever nominated you, and provide a link to their blog. List who you’ve nominated in the post.
3. Make sure to also attach the award itself! (You can do this by right-clicking, saving, and uploading the image above).
I find this confusing….
4. Comment on each blog and let them know you’ve nominated them. Provide a link to the award post you created.
5. Provide a link to the original post on Edge of Night
. That way, anyone can find the original guidelines and post if needed, and we can keep it from it being muted and becoming confusing.
Here is my blog/AG story.
When I was 6 or 7 years old, I got a cute vest and skirt for Christmas. I went to my grandma’s house and wore my new clothes. For Christmas, she got me a doll that looked like me and wore the same clothes.
In 2013, I wanted to start a blog like my dad’s. It was about me and Frozen. In 2014, a saw another doll blog and thought, ” That’s a great idea! It would be fun to do this for my site.” So, I deleted all my previous posts and dolled it. Then, I added a few other things like devotions.
New Bloggers, here are a few tips.
1. Post often. Don’t leave your readers hanging!
2. Use good grammar.
3. Be unique!
4. Look at other blogs like yours and get a few tips from them.
My nominations (I have tried for those who have not received, if you have, it’s OK):
Crafts With Winter
(I can’t comment on your blog because I don’t have an account, so I just hope you are reading this)