Welcome back to day three of my week of Camp Dolliwatha! Today I’m going to show you a hairstyle your dolls can wear on and offset.
I want to apologize real quick, I’ve been so busy today I wanted to wait until I had a lot of time to make a quality camp post for you guys instead of a quick, put together one.
*Disclaimer: I did edit photos due to bad lighting. (I tried my best, but I only had the worst camera with my bedroom lighting, and I want you all to be able to see the instructions.
1. Start with a ponytail, anywhere you want.
2. Fishtail braid the ponytail. If you don’t know how to fishtail braid, it’s not too hard. Here is a tutorial (for humans, but you can use it on dolls. I just wouldn’t take their advice on the elastics).
3. “Pancake” the braid- pull the strands apart, making it large and messy.
4. Take off the ponytail at the end of the fishtail. I braided the extra hair at the bottom and pancaked that too.
5. Wrap the braid around itself, making a bun. Secure with ponytails and/or bobby pins.
If you made this hairstyle, email Loren up to three pictures at email@example.com. She’ll include your photo(s) in the weekly Camp Dolliwatha recap post on Saturday!
Hey, Fiction vs. Fantasy Writers! The next challenge was posted here yesterday!