My pet peeves:
Boys leaving the seat up. Bleh.
People opening my door when my room is messy.
When people are all yelling at once.
Annoying game music when I’m listening to something else.
Commercials on YouTube.
realy bed grammer and speling-
Or just a bit little.
That’s all can think of for now. Also-
I got tagged for the bedtime book tag by Emma at Drawn to Writing!
1. A book that kept you up all night.
Well, any good book when I’m not too tired.
2. A book that made you scared to sleep.
Well, the only time I would be scared to sleep is if I can’t sleep and it’s dark and lonely.
3. A book that made you go to sleep.
That’s never actually happened. But one book that I thought was boring was The Cay. No offense.
4. A Book That Left You Tossing And Turning All Night In Anticipation Of It’s Release
Um, none. But I was excited for the next Emily Windsnap.
5. A Book That Has Your Dream Boyfriend/Girlfriend.
6. A Book That Would Be Your Worse Nightmare To Live in
The Sisters Grimm. Too many bad guys.
7. A Book That Reminds You Of Night Time
Wish Girl, because the cover has all these stars.
8. A Book That Had A Nightmarish Cliffhanger
The only thing close to this that I would read would be the Sisters Grimm or The Series of Unfortunate Events.
9. A Book That You Actually Dreamed About
Right now I only remember two dreams that have nothing to do with books. All my dreams are hodgepodges of everything.
10. A Book Monster You Wouldn’t Want To Find Under Your Bed
The giant frog in the Sisters Grimm. Wow, I don’t read many monster books. They aren’t my type of book though.
I nominate anyone who reads for fun and not by force.