It’s finally here: challenge one of Fiction vs. Fantasy Writing Camp!
As a refresher on the rules for your stories:
- Don’t write outside your team’s genre
- Don’t include swearing, gore, violence, and et cetera
- Try to put effort into your grammar (it’s fine if you make a few mistakes, but if it’s obvious you didn’t care I’ll take off a couple points)
- I will make the next post on the 9th, so submit your story on or by the 8th
- Keep your story around 400-3,000 words, just so you aren’t sending me only a paragraph or an entire book
Without further ado, the teams!
Cute Polar Bear
Feel free to use the team images on your website!
If you signed up and didn’t see your name on the list, let me know and I’ll fix it.
Now, for the writing prompts:
(Note: you do not have to use her location, just as inspiration for a character)
To submit your story, leave a link below to your post, or use the contact form below to send me your story (or link to website such as pages or Google docs). Please say which prompts you used to help me count the points.