My new page is up, Polls and Surveys! Please take my survey.
You want exciting news?
I’ll tell you…
In three hours.
But then again,
I have school.
Idina Menzel, also known as the voice of Elsa in Frozen, has told is Frozen 2 is in the works! Not many are surprised, because Frozen has made more money than any other Disney movie. Ever. Frozen has been nominated for several awards, including best animated film and best original song. Plus, on iTunes, only three of sixty reviews are less than five stars.
Oh, and I completely forget about Days of the Holidays. Any bloggers can join as a way to get us bloggers together. Here is a Christmas gift that is easy to make: lip balm! I don’t have pictures because I made it at co-op and I don’t have the stuff at home.
At least a half stick of beeswax
4 teaspoons coconut oil
Essential oils for flavor
1. Grate beeswax until about half the stick is gone.
2. Pour about two teaspoons into a large glass measure cup (we used a three cup measuring glass).
3. Put twice as much hardened coconut oil in. If you are doing peppermint essential oils, put a few beads in now.
4. Put it in as a double boiler in a pot of water on the stove.
5. Mix until the coconut oil and beeswax are completely mixed together.
6. Take out and mix in a few drops of essential oils (we got to choose from lavender, strawberry, or peppermint).
7. Pour into small containers and let cool.
And after a few minutes of cooling, ta da! You’ve got lip balm- a perfect Christmas present. The recipe is however much beeswax you have, put in double that much coconut oil.