Hi! So I bet you’re wondering what I’m giving away. BUT I won’t tell you yet. Also, sorry if I caused confusion with the last post.
People, this is not an ordinary giveaway. With some help from my parents, I have come up with a:
Valentines Day Short Story Giveaway!
It’s basically a contest. Here are the rules:
1. Write a short story on the computer consisting of at least 300 words, not including the title.
2. Your story must take place on or around Valentines Day.
3. NO ruining your story by making it about boyfriends and girlfriends or anything like that. A small crush is fine, but making it the main part of the story is not.
4. Email it to me at: email@example.com and put Josie’s Story Giveaway in the subject line so I know it’s not really spam (I have a special email that will only let registered friends send you email so yours will be in the spam folder.)
5. Make sure to mention your name and email address I can reach you by at the end of your story. Also, tell me if you don’t want the prize and what store you would like it for instead.
6. The winner will be chosen based on who has the highest grade on their stories.
The prize is….
A $10 AG eGiftCard!
To get extra credit points:
3 extra points for any posting about this contest/giveaway on your blog, Facebook, twitter, pintrest, etc. Make sure to leave a link.
5 extra points for following my blog (you MUST confirm to get the points). I only have follow by email. I am not old enough for Facebook or anything. If you are already a follower, just say so.
Again, send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
DEADLINE: FEBRUARY 14, 2015!