Hello! I was nominated by Misty for the Unknown Bloggers Challenge. Thank you, Misty!
- This is a challenge. Therefore, those nominated are challenged to do this.
- Nominate 5 people with under 100 followers.
- Ask at least 5 questions and answer those given to you.
- Leave a comment on the people’s blog you have nominated letting them know.
- Use the tag #unknownbloggerschallenge
1. Which would you rather have: 300 followers, or 300 comments?
I would rather have 300 comments (assuming none of them are my replies). Followers mean nothing if they just delete your emails and never view your blog. Commenters are interacting with me and I really enjoy it.
2. What is your purpose in blogging?
To share with others, to grow in my writing, and to have fun. I also hope that I can share my faith with my readers.
3. What are some of your top motivations?
Well, I feel motivated when I read my Bible, listen to music, use Pinterest, and plan everything out.
4. Which type of music do you prefer: rock, or classical?
I don’t like either, really. I prefer pop.
5. Why did you start your blog?
Well, I started a blog because my dad had a blog and I thought it would be fun.
And anyone else who wants to be nominated with under 100 followers.
- What is your favorite part of blogging?
- What are your favorite songs?
- If you could give any advice to your younger self, what would it be?
- Chocolate or vanilla?
- What is the story behind your blog name?
Thanks for reading,