Hello, everyone! Huge thanks to Misty @ Misty Creative Writing for nominating me for the Wisteria Writer Tag.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Answer the ten questions asked.
- Add ten (writing or book related) of your own.
- Nominate ten people.
1. Why do you write?
Oh, that’s a hard question. In a way, I write because I feel I have to. I love the feeling of creating characters and throwing them through crazy adventures. When I have an unfinished book or story idea, I think about it all the time until I write it.
2. When did you start writing?
Ever since I could write. I find cute stories in my memory box from when I was five, six, or seven.
3. What/who inspired you to start writing?
I guess in a way it was myself. I have a wild imagination, and playing make believe just wasn’t cutting it.
4. What are your top five favorite books/series?
HOW? Hm… The Series of Unfortunate Events, Keeper of the Lost Cities, Anomaly, Harry Potter, and the Bliss series.
5. Do you prefer to handwrite or type your stories? Why?
Type. I handwrite when I have to, as well as for songs, but I go a lot faster when typing. My record is 66 WPM, I’m very proud of it.
6. How do you document your ideas and inspiration?
A lot of times I don’t write it down, I just keep thinking about it, but when I’m smart I jot it down somewhere.
7. Are you interested in publication?
Yes! If I decide to try to get published, I’m going to traditionally. However, I am interested in music, so that may change if God decides that’s where He wants me.
8. What is your favorite genre to write in?
YA fantasy! If you have ever read any story on my site, it is most likely YA fantasy.
9. What is your favorite genre to read?
Dystopian, fantasy, YA, and contemporary. Yes, I know, those are more than one, but I can’t decide.
10. Lastly, where do you hope to be as a writer in ten years?
Maybe published, maybe writing a blog, or just writing stories for myself. I don’t know where I want life to take me.
- Why do you enjoy writing?
- What is your favorite story you’ve ever written?
- Favorite book(s)?
- Reading or writing?
- What is your biggest writing related pet peeve?
- What is your biggest reading related pet peeve?
- How long have you been writing?
- Do you prefer writing books or short stories?
- Do you write in present or past tense?
- Are you a plotter or a plantser?
Loren @ Blue Eyes Gray Eyes, Mattie @ Blogging With Mattie, Anika @ Anika’s Avenue, Zielle @ My Homeschool Notebook, Hayley @ Flourishing by Restful Falls, Lily @ Living by Chapters, Megan @ A Barefoot Gal, Miri @ Writing on a Whim
And two other people who haven’t been nominated yet! I’m not sure who has or hasn’t been nominated.
I apologize for my recent lack of posting, I was at camp. However, expect a lot more posts soon.